Lately…

March 24th – March 30th

britt

Brittany arrived in town and we met up with Sarah for an amazing dinner.

ears

We found Sasha’s ancestors at one of the Smithsonians.

hiking

Went hiking with Sophie.

britt5

It was very windy.

food

Did a little vegan feasting on some kick butt pancakes and curry.

britt8

Got dressed up for Lily’s rehearsal dinner.

britt10

Watched these handsome folks say I do.

britt11

Got to see some action.

britt12

Dressed up like the cast from the Great Gatsby.

britt13

Celebrate a beautify day with a beautiful couple.

britt14

Sneak in a 10 mile run to shake out the wedding hang over.

britt15

Ate some cupackes and had a fabulous lunch with Nikki.

March 31st – April 6th

sprint

Did a sprinting work out with a girlfriend and did some freezer clean out and made wings, yum.

oldies

Found some super old goodies while packing, my Bren and I have slimmed over the last four years…

apt

Set up a chunk of my new apartment, still have a bit of work to do.

marsala

Made a delicious (and healthy) chicken and mushroom marsala with Bren and Sasha.

week1

Broke out a new pair of flats for summer.

April 7th – April 13th

rebecca1

My BFF Rebecca flew in from London to stay with me for a week. This is who I am going to Europe with this summer!

rebecca2

Worked a little from home to see Rebecca on her last day in town.

babs1

Partied a little bit over the weekend with some of my favorite people.

babs2

All the folks. The four of us on the left all live in the same apartment complex, hello college days, I have missed you.

jax

So many snuggles with Jax, she is not used to be the lone kitty in an apartment.

running1

Ran the George Washington Parkway Classic 10 Miler and then went to a blogger spin class at RevolveDC with Sophie, Logan, and Babs.

foot1

May have stepped in a pot hole and made sweet sweet love to the pavement during the race…

ankle

And I do believe I have an ankle sprain.

Tell me three things that have happened to you in the last three weeks!!

16 comments for “Lately…

1. April 14, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Can we go back and do this all over again??! Cause I realllllyyy wanna. So much fun action happening for you…and then the stupid ankle booooo!

Three things for me…I’ve been eating my weight in cupcakes (what’s new.) I am enjoying the sunshine so much I could cry. I am still 100% jealous/excited for your London trip. I also wanna go to Wegmans right now.

• April 15, 2014 at 10:59 am

MMM cupcakes! I actually busted out my kitchenaid and tried to make cookies last weekend. I used what I had on hand (flax egg instead of real too!) and they tasted great but didn’t cook. So we basically ate “cooked cookie dough”, it was an epic fail / win all in one.
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

2. April 14, 2014 at 3:38 pm

YAY love the recap!

Welllll I saw a proof of my invitations, coached a buttload of swimming, and got hit on by students. The norm. :)

• April 15, 2014 at 11:00 am

AHHH the wedding excitement! Your students sure are something else haha
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

3. April 15, 2014 at 8:11 am

ahhhhhh I just saved the picture of me and hubby kissing. I love it. Um, I adore you two and it was SO MUCH FUN finally meeting in person. I want to plan our next visit b/c it went by wayyyyyyyyyy too fast.

Those vegan pancakes look yummy. You are VERY tan in that picture from a long time ago with Brennan…. wow. I LOVE your apartment!!! It looks freakin huge! How big is that thing? Your couch looks like a good place to stay when I visit. And I love how organized your kitchen is with the cookbooks lined up.

Your ankle- just let that thing heel!!! (no pun intended. okay, i intended it)

three things-
    -my IT band is still not right but I am really trying hard to roll and get better and I plan on running a half in less than two weeks but i’ll probably walk the majority of it
    -i have decided that marriage is the best thing ever. it changes everything. and makes you do saucy things, like makeout in every single corner of your home.
    -i want to take a pottery class and learn how to wheelthrow. goal for the summer. perhaps i can then make millions selling my art and travel to see you whenever i please.

• April 15, 2014 at 11:11 am

I am sorry about the IT band! Such a pain when our bodies start to fight us! My ankle looks 10 million time better today so I am very hopeful!

And pottery class sounds awesome. Send me something fancy : )
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

4. April 15, 2014 at 10:40 am

I LOVE YOUR NEW APARTMENT! more pics, pleaseeeee!
    Ashley recently posted…“Will I want this in a year?”My Profile

• April 15, 2014 at 11:23 am

I will soon! I have to buy a kitchen table still and Bren has all his things in my apartment until tomorrow so it is a MESS. Thursday I plan on cleaning like a crazy person and hopefully putting the finishing touches on! I have to borrow a friend / his drill to mount my TV and curtain hardware. It will all come together soon I hope!
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

5. April 16, 2014 at 9:22 pm

I saw some of your fun times on Brittanys post. Looks like a BLAST!
    Luv What You Do recently posted…Citrus Honey Glazed VegetablesMy Profile

• April 17, 2014 at 9:47 am

She did a way better recap than I did : )
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

6. April 16, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I have 5 german shepherds!!!! AHHHHH LOVE LOVE – And no, I am NOT at all jealous that you got to spend a week with my lover. NOPE! LOL!!!!

• April 17, 2014 at 9:48 am

FIVE?!?! JEEESH. How do you handle that? I hope none are puppies. Sasha is only 1.5 and her energy levels are just insane. I hear they don’t calm down until they are like 5!
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

7. April 17, 2014 at 3:04 am

Busy, busy, busy! But looks like you’ve had several weeks of fun!
    My three things…
    * I ran the London marathon
    * Spent two solid days tidying up my garden so we can sell our house
    * I had cake < clearly a big thing! :-P
    Mary recently posted…10 things you probably don’t know about meMy Profile

• April 17, 2014 at 9:50 am

It was busy! I am looking forward to next week. It will be the first week I have my apartment to myself and I can figure out what in the world my daily schedule will be like! I didn’t mention that my office is moving AGAIN on the 26th and that on top of having the UK guest my bf had to squat at my apartment for 3 days because his leases gapped. AKA I haven’t had my apartment to myself yet ONCE.

CONGRATS ON THE MARATHON!!!

And cake is always a good idea.
      Megan recently posted…Lately…My Profile

8. a
    June 22, 2014 at 9:02 am

I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.
    a recently posted…aMy Profile

9. July 3, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I see a lot of interesting articles on your website.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there
    is a tool that creates unique, google friendly articles in couple of
    seconds, just type in google – laranita’s free content source
    Krystle recently posted…KrystleMy Profile