‘Tis the season for giving gifts! I have put together some ideas for the health nut in your life that are sure to please!
1) Anything from the Keep It Real Food Company - My personal favorite is the No-Grain Granola. Eat it plain, mix with some dried fruit, add some almond milk… the sky is the limit.Another one of my favorites are the Flourless Cocoa Nib Cookies.I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of the products.
2) Paleo snacks from Julian Bakery - I already ranted and raved about how much I love their Paleo Wraps.What I didn’t talk about were the crackers that I tried out as well. A little bit on the denser side for crackers but I really enjoyed them.
3) ProCompression Socks – need I say more? I have been trying out some other brands and ProCompression really just steals my heart. The sock of the month for November is Argyle and you can take 40% off with the code “NOV”. In addition to the SOM for November you can also use the code “BLG13″ for 40% off ANY marathon sock or calf sleeve! Also keep your eye out for a Christmas sock coming out in early December!
4) Cookware – A few items that I currently have on my wish list (affiliate links!):
5) Race Entry – For the health nut who is ALSO a runner, offering to pony up for a race registration is a great idea. Racing is a ton of fun but it is not cheap!
6) New Shoes – All runners / athletes have a soft spot for athletic foot wear. Be ready to pony up a little dough though because a good pair of running shoes is in the $100 – $150 range. Take your runner with you shopping!
7) Nutritional Bars – I don’t love substituting meals with bars but I have an iffy stomach before running and have found that these all sit perfectly well in my stomach no matter how tough the run is:
|AMRAP Bars – Paleo Approved!||Journey Bars – Gluten Free, Soy Free, & Vegan|